Here are the rundowns of the events:
- We had priority seating thanks to Elizabeth. No waiting in long lines.
- We were on the floor next to Randy.
- I shook Paula Abdul's hand.
- Randy gave me a high five.
- Didn't touch Simon but not for a lack of trying.
- WAS ON NATIONAL TV and was right behind David Archuletta.
- Realized how much Jason Castro did not belong on TV.
- Had a sign but was standing so gave it to some little girls. I don't think it made it on tv.
- Paula hugged my sister-in-law Elizabeth.
- Randy said my brother-in-law Morgan was a funny guy.
- You can't really hear anything in the studio.
- Aside from not being able to hear much, David Archuletta has the best voice.
- Did I mention Jason Castro is worse than I thought?
- Talked to Syesha's parents - who were quite nice. Took a picture with them too!
- Ryan Secrist is GREAT at his job.
Here is some photographic evidence that we were in fact, ON TELEVISION. The pictures are poor quality because our TV is old but I am hoping Elizabeth will have some better ones from her TV.
Do you see us? I am to the right of David Archuletta. Darren is directly above David's head, Elizabeth to the left and Morgan right above Jason Castro's head. I don't want to brag but we are AMAZING!!!!
And I am off to a work meeting in LA for the next 3 days. Yipee! Otherwise this post would be much longer.