Name: Darren Lynn Harris
1. Where did you meet? Pierside
2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 years (on and off)
3. How long have you been married? 1 1/2 years
4. Who is smarter? Darren - definitely but I am pretty quick.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Dimples
6. Who cooks more? Me
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
8. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Darren, he is a better person.
9. What is his favorite food? Pizza
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball - especially the Lakers
11. When and where was your fist kiss? November 2003 - his house
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Cuddle and cook
13. Does he have a hidden talent? He has an amazing voice but hates to sing in public.
14. How old is he? 31
15. Who said I love you first? First time - Me, Second time - Darren (we had a few dating periods)
16. Guilty pleasures? Pizza, chocolate chip cookies, A&W root beer
17. What do you admire most about him? His honestly
18. Do you think he will read this? No
3. My new iphone
1. Losing Darren
2. Having to date again
3. Hurting someone unintentionally.
1. Run with Darren (he is fast - so improve speed to run with Darren)
2. Lose 10 lbs.
3. Write more
3 Current Obsessions
1. Hot yoga
3. Mrs. Myers Cleaning Products - they smell yummy!
3 Random Surprising Facts About Me
1. When I stand, I always stand pigeon toed - but I don't walk or run that way - Just stand.
2. CSI - why did I start liking that now?
3. I just got allergies for the first time this past year - apparently you can develop them later in life - who knew?
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
5. The Soup
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. American Idol
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Hot Yoga
2. Found new recipes for crock pots
3. Read the Book of Mormon in Spanish
4. Cuddled with Darren
5. Shopped at Fresh and Easy
6. Watched American Idol
7. Cleaned my tub
8. Woke up early
8 Things I Look Forward to
1. Girls weekend
2. Pandora on my iphone
3. Valentine's Day
4. Doing a race
5. Speaking spanish better
6. Organizing my house better
7. Being able to balance aspects of my life more effectively
8. Visiting the family in Utah.
8 Things On My Wish List
1. Travel more - no clue where.
2. Have a real dining room table.
3. Find a house to buy.
4. Run a half marathon in under 2 hours.
5. Be a better friend
6. Be a better wife.
7. Win the hgtv dream house :)
8. Darren to live a little closer to work.
I tag Nellie, Katie, Bethany