Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling Nostalgic.

I look at the blog decor8 on a regular basis, I like to look at pretty things but I LOVED today when she featured a Portuguese artist from a flickr page. 

Ahhhh, I felt a little bit better about my lack of ability to speak Spanish because I could read the Portuguese on this site! Really well. And it reminded me of Portugal - my home for 3 years. It's strange how I miss it there sometimes, even though I haven't been there in so long. It was just my home for a while. But a very beautiful one. 

This is the picture that sparked my nostalgia:

Bucaco Forest (Boo-sock-ohh) 

*image borrowed from Beijoterias flickr page

Underneath the picture she wrote - Now I know that it is good to forget all you have walked. This is true - I have walked that staircase! 

No comments: